asdflkajsdfad;liijfj asdf;lja sdf asd'lkfj asd;flkjasd fasdlkfj asdfasdja dsf;alkssdjf asdf lskdkj

Jan 7, 2016

A Bit About an Unexpected Parenting Manual

I am so very excited for the new topic of spiritual study in our church for 2016!
Look at all the juicy awesomeness that can come to our families when spouses study intentionally from... 
The Book of Mormon

“I feel certain that if, in our homes, parents will read from the Book of Mormon prayerfully and regularly, both by themselves and with their children, the spirit of that great book will come to permeate our homes and all who dwell therein. The spirit of reverence will increase; mutual respect and consideration for each other will grow. The spirit of contention will depart. Parents will counsel their children in greater love and wisdom. Children will be more responsive and submissive to the counsel of their parents. Righteousness will increase. Faith, hope, and charitythe pure love of Christ—will abound in our homes and lives, bringing in their wake peace, joy, and happiness.”- Elder Marion G. Romney


I didn't know so much of these love inviting spiritual qualities were available to families through the Book of Mormon! Air punch! I think I have found one of my new favorite parenting manuals!

<3<3<3
https://www.lds.org/media-library/images/brazil-family-scripture-studying-1366429?lang=eng
From the bottom of my heart... I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that we can know for ourselves if we read it, want to know, and pray to ask if its true. Follow those gentle nudges of hope that the spirit brings to discover peace in this book. I also have seen the application of the quote above bring incredible peace and joy to our home like is mentioned, and I know joy can increase in our homes exponentially as we continue to read it. It has been a miracle to me to watch the power of the words of the Book of Mormon work happiness within various homes and lives around the world. 
Discover ancient America, and the preparation and coming of Jesus Christ to a people half way around the world from Jerusalem. The Account shows that the whole human family has access to the healing power of the Savior, and brings the words of the Savior ever closer to our hearts. Whether we have read it a thousand times, or perhaps never opened it's pages... lets discover the Book of Mormon with new eyes and hearts so we might have more family wellness, and have inner spiritual life from the Savior permeate our homes this New Year. 
I love. This book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment